photo tatle_zps56214b9e.png

Saturday, October 13, 2012

Man Bites a Tasty Dog

 Man Bites Dog is one of my newest favorite restaurants to go to in Austin. Right off of Burnet and North Loop they keep it funky with a wide variety of dogs including "Hair of the Dog" shown below with a fried egg on top, and I like to keep it simple with my favorite, the Chili Cheese Dog.

These people have a passion for pork (and many other meats), and it is reflected by their delicious offerings.
On the side the pulled pork Mac N Cheese is perfect for pushing your already full stomach to the very edge, but every bite is worth the flavor! If you choose to be much more daring than I, you are more than welcome to try the Hot Dog with peanut butter, Jelly, and Captain Crunch cereal, I double dooog dare you! 






No comments:

Post a Comment